Wedding Rehearsal Information
Complimentary offerings & package amenities
- Complimentary Champagne Toast for You and Your guests
- Complimentary Assorted Domestic & imported Cheese & Crackers
- Abundant Appetizer of Crisp Vegetable with Herb Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Impeccable, Black Tie Service
- No Charge for Guest Parking
- Custom Designed Menus
- A Private Outside Deck Overlooking Portland Harbor
- Full Bar & Coffee Service
- Complimentary Nautical Themed Center Pieces with Candles
- Tastefully Decorated Facilities
- Coordination of Place Cards & Registration Table
- Complimentary Linen Choices
Handicap Access: All wedding celebrations are held in our Topside dining areas. Unfortunately, these facilities are not wheelchair accessible.
Delivery: Cakes and flowers must be delivered the day of the event. We will not store these items prior to that day.
Decorations: Buffet stations will be decorated by DiMillo's staff. All efforts to coordinate your colors and theme will be made. The use of confetti, glitter and sand are prohibited.
Menu: A menu selection must be made at least one month prior to the reception date.
Guest Counts: One week prior to your reception a guaranteed quest count is required. Without a guaranteed count, you will be charged for the count previously agreed upon.
Deposit: A $500.00 deposit is required upon signing your function agreement to secure your reservation. The amount will be reduced from your final bill. In the event of a cancellation, we will refund 50% of the deposit if we are notified in writing at least five weeks prior to the event.
Payment: Final payment is required at the completion of your reception. We accept all major credit cards and cash.
Prices: All prices are subject to change. DiMillo's does not permit the removal of any food provided on the buffet. All food and beverages are subject to a 20% service charge and a 8% state tax. Please inquire about our 15% discount during off-peak dates.